Content is exactly what the title says. I had an epic zombie dream, which of course stirred up my imagination. Last night or early this morning I watched George A. Romero's Return of the Living Dead fully for the first time. I always end up watching the middle or parts of the end, but I never seen the entire movie. It was brilliant I have to say, but I have some problems with the zombies and their origins. For instance how is that they are so unbelievably smart and fast, I mean they are living dead. And what was the origins of the original zombie if all the other zombies were infected by a military owned biohazard chemical...anyway back to the point
My dream had me set in my hometown and I walk outside to my car and there's all kinds of hungry zombies everywhere running towards me. Where my family was, I have no idea, but they weren't in the house. Then I end up in town, without a car but with a bat. I sneak around corners trying to get closer to the police station for help. There's zombies left and right coming up to me, *wack* goes the bat meeting the head of the zombie. I see a huge RV and make a mad dash for it, mind you this is a dream and I can actually run without looking totally ridiculous. I'm about half a block from it and then I see this gorgeous guy(tall, great brown hair, fantastic smile and even more fantastic brown eyes; remind you of someone) who is about to have his face eaten off my a blonde bimbo zombie in a mini skirt. I run up to him and yell, 'Come on! Leave her! She's not herself.' He narrowly misses a bite to the head and then we both manage to climb on top of the RV and...that's it, I woke up. It was so much cooler than I described it. Hopefully I'll remember it later or have it again.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment