Monday, August 10, 2009

More Self Pity Bullshit

I'm sick and tired of people calling me the good girl who knows everything. Somehow that shouldn't be a bad thing, but it is quite annoying when that's all everyone assumes that i am. I know i'm not smart, i just a decent memory and work ethic. This all combines to form the definition of a person being smart. I don't get it.
I want to go into law on my own reasoning, but my dad helped lead me towards law. I've prepared to choose a career in law, which was my dad's dream for me apparently. This stuff is all becoming a reality and all of a sudden he is now taking a vast interest in what i'm actually interested. He asked me what i really wanted to do. I told him music, but to be honest I have no idea really on what i want to do.
The only thing i do that makes me happy and i can spend hours doing, with the equipment working correctly, is video editing and finding music. Sounds like a possible career, but honestly i'm not very good and that's an extremely competitve market. I like writing stories too, but they're not very good and i can never finish a whole story. I have a million ideas in my head, some of which are actually good, but when i go to record them they vanish.
Well it's a quarter after one in the morning and i've got to go to work in the morning. So i've got to go to bed and update tomorrow.

- Kristina

No comments: