Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tuesday August 4th, 2009

I've got way too many random things on my mind so i'm just going to list them...

1. Been looking at YouTube and want to start making vlogs plus more fanvids
2. I want a proper camera to record videos
3. I wish TU would hurry up and tell me i'm not accepted
4. How bloody hard is it to attain a boyfriend around here
5. I think i might be bulimic
6. I've totally went overboard with my DW/DT obsession
7. I still think about 'him' even though i know i can't have him (not talking about DT)
8. Of all things i chose to go into, i picked law?
9. Why do i feel bad for not telling my dad that I played at a casino...twice
10. Why can't i make up my mind about anything?
11. I hate myself for getting angry at my grandma ever time she mentions my papa.
12. I haven't seen or talked to my other grandma in about a year
13. I wish i could edit movies all day...possible career?

No comments: