Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Friday: Do or Die!

Okay the title was a bit dramatic, but what can you expect from me.

Well there's this guy...god i sound cliche...anyway there's this guy in my health class that i've developed a crush on and i would really like the opportunity to go out with him before the semester is over. We talk all the time in class, but i don't know if he likes me in that way.

I always seem to be the "buddy type"...the girl-friend not the girlfriend...its been my persona since ever but anyway...

He's a really great guy and there's a good chance i won't see him again after the semester. So my plan is to ask him out on a date friday after class.

I'm sorta the shy type and don't know if i can do this. I haven't actually gone on a date and the only boy that would be considered a boyfriend to me was my junior high bf "the ride" So that just signifies how utterly pathetic i and my life is.

I'm 18 years old: never had a proper boyfriend, never been on a date, and never been kissed.

This all sounds like the basis to a really bad chick flick except its real and its happening to me! UGH!

-Kristina
(Captain of the Lonely Hearts Club Band)

No comments: