Saturday, March 7, 2009

Long Time No Post

Yea its been a while since i've posted anything on this bloody thing. I haven't really had much too say cuz nothing has really happened in my boring and pathetic little life.

I slowing think i'm going insane and don't know if i'll be able to be truly happy with my family again. It seems that its been ages since we've had a BBQ or day of fishing and golf. We used to do that sort of thing all the time until the dark cloud of the casino reared its ugly head. I absolutely hate that place, nothing good could possibly come from those places. I've seen perfectly able people go into a casino and come up out a blubbering idiot. It's takin my parents money hundreds of times, which makes you wonder just how much money they really have cuz at home we are barely making ends meet.

As for the family, its slowly falling apart at the seams. We all snipe at each other at the drop of a hat and we have started picking sides against one another. Not all the time, but when the topic of my brother's future comes up then all hell breaks loose.

I wonder if this is why i'm so socially messed up and how come i try so bloody hard at school just to fail utterly. Maybe this is why i have gained so much weight, getting headaches, worrying, stressing out, and suffering little anxiety attacks for no reason at all. Or maybe i am just crazy. Some days i think that this whole working for a better future thing isn't worth it.

- Kristina

No comments: