Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dream Log 2

Well this one was an actual dream and a pretty weird, funny and slightly erotic one at that.

Well Melinda you know of my new obsession with James Spader and that movie Secretary, well i had a dream that sorta went along the same lines as that movie. All except i wasn't into the s&m thing, but he definitely was. I have realized something, I have no problems with people and their weird and freaky ways of getting off, but if one person is in to pain and being tied up and the other person isn't then it can kinda be misconstrued as some sorta criminal offense and just plain scary. Well that's the way my dream went. We didn't really do anything like freaky except there was some staring in places he shouldn't be staring and some hitting where there shouldn't be, but that was pretty much it.

Ok from what i can remember it went down like this: I applied for a job as Mr. Grey's secretary. He hired me cuz of my wicked secretorial skills. He called me into his office and asked me to take down some notes and it got really weird way too fast. I can't remember entirely what was said, but i remember him looking down my shirt when I bent over to pick up my pen. I don't know it was just the way he looked at me that something didn't seem right, kinda like Brendon Block from Secret Smile. Then he tried to um...well he tried to *alternate word for hit* me in an area that comes in contact with a chair most of the time. Then i can remember me running into the parking lot hiding behind cars, trying hard not to be seen by him. Then somehow we ended up in the same department store where apparently he worked as a cashier. I'm guessing he got sued and was forced to give up on his firm. We talked to each other as though nothing happened, then I woke up. It was really weird, but then again I did watch the trailer for the secretary just before I went to bed, that may have had something to do with it. I watch way too much tv and am on the internet way too much.

- Kristina

No comments: