Friday, May 1, 2009

Dream Log 1

I'm going to try and record all my weird daydreams on my blog. Well I can't remember if this was an actual dream or part of a daydream, either way it didn't happen in reality.

I was sitting in my Western Civilization class sitting next to, oh I need to come up with a nick name for him, but I don't have anyone reading this except Melinda so i'll go ahead and say. Me and Josh were sitting together and all of a sudden Luke came through the door. He came up to the teacher and was apologizing for not being there the class period before and then he saw me. He didn't really know what to do other than sit in the vacant seat in front of me, he kept looking back and grinning. I didn't know what to do or say except hello. Then my dream kinda goes a couple of weeks into the future and me and Luke are always seen constantly talking, which makes Josh just a wee bit jealous. Then we start carpooling together. Then I mention to Luke that I have to participate in a student life activity and he agrees to go to movie night with me. Of course we just go as friends, nothing happens. In my own bloody head and nothing happens, i have moved on. Well anyway as we were leaving the theater someone calls his name. We turn around and its his ex Shaundel. She kinda wonders what the hell we are doing together if we were only good friends. I take myself out of the equation and sit and wait quietly in the car for Luke. Then I wake up. However the weird thing is when I went to my west civ class today the teacher handed out terms to look up and the first term that i saw was the word 'pharoah'.

- Kristina

No comments: